SafeBloc Compact Multi-pole SPD:
SafeBloc TCG from Raycap is designed for high reliability surge protection from damage caused by electrical surges. SafeBloc is designed to have no leakage current, and offers a safe solution in a standard and compact DIN Rail design. The SafeBloc product line includes high energy MOV and GDT technology, and is available in a wide range of configurations to meet any application.
SafeTec products comply with: IEC 61643 & EN 61643 Type 2; and UL 1449 4th Edition (Type 1 CA). Raycap offers SafeTec in a variety of operating voltages, ensuring solutions for many power protection applications.
- Location of use: Main distribution boards
- Protective elements: High energy MOV and GDT
- Industry standard DIN rail design
- High TOV Immunity
- Controlled and safe disconnection
- No leakage current
- No possibility of thermal runaway
- No arcing during disconnection
- At EOL, continuous power to the equipment
- Five-year warranty
- Solutions for Class I and Class II (IEC)
- Solutions for Type 1 and Type 2 (EN)
- Solutions for Type 1CA and Type 2CA (UL).
Write a review